Monday, April 13, 2009

Facts.

1. I'm online.
2. I can't smell.
3. I can't taste. wtf.
4. I can watch YouTube.

After spending the first couple of weeks of my afterlife engaged primarily in #4, I know that even if I can't laugh (5. Don't breathe.) I can still LOL and :D. My ability to express myself seems to be limited to the digital/textual(?).

6. I don't know how I died. Terrorist attack? Sleep apnea? In fact, I'm not sure what the chronology of my last memories are. They're...jumbled. I'll try to sort all those out later. I do know that a few years have passed between my death and my...resurrection.

Where does "web presence" fit in the Buddhist hierarchy of reincarnation? Is this the result of good karma, or bad?

I'm thinking bad.

7. I can set up a gmail account, and a blogger blog. I can do the web.

I have an online existence, for what it's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment